Hepa Air Filters
The Winix 114190 Replacement Filter B is a complete one year filter set. The CleanCel, anti-bacterial, coated Pre-Filter captures larger particles saving the effectiveness of all other filters. The True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of particles and impurities as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, mold, dust, pet dander and hair, other allergens and cigarette smoke. The Washable Advanced Odor Control (AOC) Carbon Filter is made from activated carbon granules which effectively removes odors from cooking, smoking, and household use. This cassette is sold as one unit and individual components cannot be purchased separately. The genuine Winix Filter B is compatible with Winix Air Purifier units 9500 and U300.
- 99.97% true-HEPA washable filtration removes all airborne particulates as small as 0.3 microns; even those you cannot see
- Washable advanced odor control carbon filter (AOC) absorbs and neutralizes offensive pet and household odors; made from natural coconut shell; this enhanced carbon filter is 3 times more effective at removing ammonia and other offensive odors than a standard disposable carbon filter
- Washable anti-bacterial pre-filter is a mesh filter that allows air flow while trapping large particles such as pet hair, lint and pollen, this pre-filter helps to extend the life of the true-HEPA filter by capturing these larger particles and impurities, the materials used to create this filter are specifically designed to resist the growth of bacteria
- Cleancel anti-microbial product protection helps to reduce 99.9% of bacterial growth on filter
- Convenient filter cassette changes for full year of filtration
HEPA filter that removes small particles. Powerful particle capture of 99.97% of fine particles as small as 0.3 microns such as dust, pollen, pet dander and other airborne allergens. Replacement of the filter is every 3-5 years with residential usage.
- Replace: every 3-5 years with residential usage
- Particle removal
- Capture of 99.97% of fine particles
- Particles as small as 0.3 microns such as dust, pollen, pet dander and other airborne allergens