Hvac Cleaning & Maintenance
AC Leak Freeze is the leading air conditioning and refrigerant leak repair solution in the US today. All products are OEM Approved. AC Leak Freeze is ideal for preventative maintenance and leak protection.
- Permanently seal gas leaks in A/C
- For use in copper and aluminum coils
- Polymer free: non-clogging to compressors, recovery units, Schrader valves, cap tubes, TXV valves, micro channels, evacuation equipment
- Permanently seal gas leaks in A/C and refrigeration systems
Permanently seal gas leaks in A/C and refrigeration systems. For use in copper and aluminum coils. Polymer free: non-clogging to compressors, recovery units, schrader valves, cap tubes, TXV valves.
- Magic frost lubricants, fizes, and enhances
- Polymer free
- Safe for system
- OEM approved
- POP blister pack
A/C EasySeal is designed to prevent as well as repair leaks anywhere in the system, including condensers, evaporators, copper lines, and soldered joints Easily injected into the system, traveling with the refrigerant, using less sealant than those sealants designed to mix and travel with the systems oil A/C EasySeal is compatible with the refrigerant, oil and all system materials and it will not react until it comes into contact with the air and moisture at the leak, forming a permanent seal With A/C EasySeal, the contractor is able to just add a can to the system and move on to the next job In most cases, one can will seal systems that have lost all refrigerant in as little as seven days and is designed for large systems up to 5 tons For systems 1.5 tons to fractional, use A/C EasySeal-SS For commercial systems with refrigerant charge of 125 lbs. - 250 lbs., use A/C EasySeal-XL Must be purchased in case quantity.
- Permanently seals even larger leaks
- Rapid fusion technology for a stronger bond
- Easiest to install direct inject
- Works with all refrigerants