Hvac Cleaning & Maintenance
Features: Cleans deposits from the evaporator coil, Deodorizes, Rids condensate pans of slime, Self rinsing, Safe Benefits: Leaves the coil free and clean of potential indoor contaminants. Leaves the indoor coil smelling fresh and clean. Prevents buildup and pan overflow, Spray it on and walk away. Uses system condensate to rinse the coil making it easy to use. Non toxic, non corrosive, and non fuming. Application: Pro-Green Indoor Coil Cleaner is a mildly alkaline cleaner, containing no free caustic, that is formulated for evaporator coils or anywhere complete but non-corrosive cleaning is required. Pro-Green is safe on aluminum and non-fuming to help ensure no odors get drawn into the building. Pro-Green is the perfect blend of cleaning power without the concerns of applying harsh chemicals that may damage coils. MIX RATIO, 1:3 Mix 1 part Pro-Green with 3 parts water Directions: 1. For both indoor and outdoor use. Wear protective goggles and gloves. 2. For best results, mix one part Pro-Green with 3 parts water. 3. Shut system off, then spray the Pro-Green solution into the coil fins from bottom up. 4. Self rinsing with condensate. No rinsing is required for lightly soiled evaporator coils; however, condenser and extremely dirty evaporator coils will require rinsing. 5. Return the system to service. Pro-Green is also an excellent cleaner/degreaser for electrostatic and permanent filters, Must be purchased by the case, four 1 Gal.
- Pro-green cleans deposits on coils, rids condensate pans of slime and prevents buildup and pan overflow
- Safe for use on aluminum and is non-fuming to ensure no odors get drawn into the building
- Perfect blend of cleaning power without the concerns of applying harsh chemicals that may damage coils
- Leaves the indoor coil smelling fresh and free of potential indoor contaminants
- Spray it on and walk away, it conveniently uses system condensate to rinse the coil
- Biodegradable and NSF approved for use in federally inspected plants
- Pro-Green cleans deposits on coils, rids condensate pans of slime and prevents buildup and pan overflow
Foam-Brite's foaming power is incredible. It is a non-acidic, alkaline-based cleaner and brightener containing the best available biodegradable ingredients and a unique chelant/surfactant package to quickly penetrate and remove greasy soils and oxidation. Its high foaming formula helps lift greasy soils out of the coil, leaving finned coils clean and bright. It can be used to replace the more dangerous HF acid-based products for condenser coil cleaning because Foam-Brite does not contain any acids.
- Provides more foam than any condenser coil cleaner in the market
- Ultimate cleaning and brightening while it foams
- Use it in place of the more dangerous HF acid-based products
- Alkaline-based cleaner and brightener