Searched for "49241712"
AQUAGUARD Liquid Chlorine is antimicrobial and kills algae and bacteria in pools. AQUAGUARD Liquid Chlorine is safe for all types of pools and will not cloud pool water. Available in a case-pack of 3.
- Kills algae and bacteria
- Will not cloud pool water
- Easy to use
- Case of 3
Our all natural Pool Time Pool Salt is over 99% pure. We use ultra-fine sized granules that ensure a quick dissolve time. The quality and consistency of Pool Time Pool Salt makes it a product that all pool owners can trust.
- Dissolves in less than 2.5 minutes (based on internal laboratory testing)
- Over 99% pure sodium chloride
- Fine grade salt dissolves quickly and evenly, so you can get back in the pool faster
- Salt water pools are a safe alternative to chemical pool chlorine, providing the same level of clean at a lower chlorine level
AQUAGUARD Muriatic Acid is a powerful pH reducer that is pre-diluted and ready to use in your pool. Maintaining a proper pH aids in preventing scaling caused by calcium-based chlorine and/or hard water. AQUAGUARD Muriatic Acid is available in a 2 x1 Gal. pack.
- Powerful pH reducer
- Ready to use
- 2 x 1 Gal. pack
Pool Time Chlorinating Tabs are a 3-in-1 concentrated chlorinating tablet designed to keep your pool water clean by killing bacteria and controlling algae. These 3 in. tablets includes a built-in sunlight protector which protects chlorine from sunlight burn-off so the chlorine lasts longer. These tablets can be used in a skimmer, floater or feeder.
- Model 21827PTM
- 99% trichlor
- Kills bacteria
- Controls algae
- 3-in-1 formula
- Can be used in a skimmer, floater or feeder
Aqua Guard Green Algaecide is most effective against green algae in your swimming pool. This concentrated formula is non-toxic and non-flaming. 1 Gal. will treat up to 320,000 Gal. of pool water.
- Concentrated formula
- Most effective against green algae
- Treats up to 320,000
- Non-toxic, non-foaming
Treat your CCH cal hypo chlorine feeder right, and sanitize your commercial pool without worry using these CCH calcium chlorite tablets. Cyanuric-acid free, these cal hypo tablets prevent over stabilization and contain an exclusive anti-scale additive to improve the performance of your chemical feeder. The tablets are 2-5/8 in. Dia and contain 68% calcium hypochlorite for optimal pool and spa water sanitization.
- Slow dissolving
- High strength
- No cyanuric acid
Aqua Guard ultra-Clarifier will aid in quickly clearing cloudy water in your pool. Use this product anytime your water needs that extra-sparkle, after rain or heavy use. Concentrated formula, using 2 oz. per 10,000 Gal. of pool water. Available in a 1 Gal. jug.
- Clears cloudy water
- Use 2 oz. per 10,000 Gal.
- Use in chlorine, bromine and salt water pools
- 1 Gal. jug
Sodium bicarbonate is used to raise your total alkalinity in swimming pool water. Total alkalinity that is within range protects pH from being influenced by rain, bather load and other chemical applications. This product is in a powder form.
- Prevents corrosion of equipment
- Prevents etching of plaster and wrinkling of liners
- Raises total alkalinity
- Powder form
Pool Time super water clarifier helps clear cloudy water by binding small, particles into larger clumps that can be removed by the filter. Apply this liquid formula weekly directly to the pool water to prevent cloudy water. This concentrated formula does not require dilution.
- Model 23704PTM
- Combines small particles into larger 1 for easy filtration
- No dilution required
- Can be used in saltwater pools
- Clears, dull, hazy or cloudy water
Aqua Guard pH Down is used to lower the pH of pool water. This fast dissolving granular pool acid lowers pH and Alkalinity quickly and safely. Available in a 30 lbs. pail.
- Lowers pH and alkalinity quickly and safely
- Fast dissolving granular pool acid
- 30 lbs. pail
- Aqua guard pH down dry acid
Premium Swimming Pool Anti-Freeze with a -50 degree burst protection rating. Non-toxic propylene glycol anti-freeze protects your pool plumbing from freeze damage. Safe for swimmers and can be released into the pool in the spring. Can be used on all types of pool plumbing.
- Non-toxic propylene glycol formula
- Burst protection down to -50 degree F
- Ready to use-does not need to be diluted
- Safe for potable water systems and engines
Yellow Gone is a chemical breakthrough. Amazing cleanup results when used prior to an EPA-Registered chlorine that kills, green, yellow, pink and brown algae. Safe for all pool surfaces. Compatible for saltwater pools.
- Model 23502PTM
- Helps eliminate green and mustard algae
- Safe in any gunite, vinyl, plaster or fiberglass pool
- Compatible for saltwater pools
- Fast-acting pool cleaner; dissolves immediately
- Safe for pools with salt generators
Aqua Guard Non-Chlorine Shock eliminates odor and oxidizes organic buildup and helps clarify water and improve filtration. Non-Chlorine Shock doe snot affect chlorine levels so swimmer can enter pool 15-minutes after application. Available in a 50 lbs. pail.
- Non-chlorine shock
- Eliminates odor and oxidizes organic buildup
- Does not affect chlorine level
- Helps clarify and improve filtration
Aqua Guard Filter Cleaner and Degreaser removes grime, oil and organics from your pool filter. Filter Cleaner and Degreaser helps restore filter efficiency and is safe for all filter types. Available in a 1 Gal. jug.
- Removes grime, oil and organics
- Safe for all types of pool filters
- Helps restore pool filter efficiency
- 1 Gal. jug
GLB Super Charge II is a highly effective, multi-purpose product that sanitizes, prevents algae and shock treats your pool. It is convenient, easy to use and wont over-stabilize your pool. This product is compatible with salt water chlorine pools. Removes organic waste and produces sparkling clean swimming pool water.
- Removes organic waste and produces sparkling clean swimming pool water
- Minimum available chlorine: 45%
- Contains 47.6% available chlorine
- Compatible with chlorine and salt water chlorine pools
Pool Time 3-in-1 surface solution helps to prevent unsightly metal stains and surface scaling that cause cloudy water. This liquid formula can be added directly to the pool water. Use monthly to prevent scale build-up or corrosion on equipment and surface.
- Model 23706PTM
- Removes fresh metal stains including iron an copper
- For clean, long-lasting surfaces and equipment
- Prevents scale buildup on salt cell
- Prevents metal stains, scale and cloudy water
Use this product to raise the pH in your pool water. May be safely used in all pool types. Granular formula.
- Raises pH
- Will increase total alkalinity slightly
- Helps prevent corrosion to pool surfaces and equipment
- Helps prevent etching of plaster and wrinkling of liners caused by low pH
- 100% sodium carbonate, soda ash
Aqua Guard Spa Water Defoamer is used to eliminate and prevent foaming in spas when spa jets are in use. Safe for all types of spas. Available in a 1 Gal. jug.
- Spa water defoamer
- Available in a 1 Gal. jug
- Easy to use
- Safe for all types of spas
Aqua Guard Algaecide and Clarifier is a combination algaecide and clarifier for all pool types. This ready-to-use product is non-toxic and non-foaming. 1 Gal. will treat up to 53,000 Gal. of pool water.
- Combination algaecide and clarifier for all pool surfaces
- Treats up to 53,000 per Gal.
Aqua Guard Phosphate Remover will eliminate phosphates from your pool water. Phosphates are a food source from algae, this product will impede the ability for the algae to grow. 1 Gal. treats up to 640,000 Gal.
- Concentrated formula
- Treats up to 640,000 Gal.
- Eliminates phosphates
- Impedes the ability for algae to grow
Aqua Guard Black Algae Treatment is a highly concentrated product that an effective treatment for black algae in swimming pools. This product is slow dissolving and will not raise pH. This is an 8 lbs. container.
- Effective black algae treatment
- Slow dissolving
- Will not raise pH
- High concentrated formula
Pool Time pH Down lowers high pH to maintain the proper pH level of 7.2 pH to 7.6 pH. Ideal for all pool types, including saltwater pools, pH Down helps to prevent scale formation on the pool surface, while improving swimmer comfort by returning pH to it's proper level. Apply this granular formula directly to pool water in the deepest end of the pool with the pump running.
- Model 23605PTM
- Improves swimmer comfort
- Helps prevent scale formation on pool surface
- Can be used in saltwater pools
- Lowers the pH of swimming pool water allowing chlorine to work more effectively
Maintaining your pool should be just as easy as lounging in it. Natural Chemistry Stain and Scale Control Pro Pool Protector keeps your pool fresh and clean with little effort from you. Your only job is to lay back, soak your feet and enjoy your stress-free afternoon. Your backyard pool should be an outdoor oasis, not a murky swamp. A simple application of Stain and Scale protects your pool and equipment against unsightly colors caused by metal oxidization and annoying scale deposits that plague the waterline. This pool protector further prevents scale from forming on chlorine generator cells for maximum efficiency and extended use. Perfect for new start-ups, Stain and Scale is compatible with all pool surfaces and most sanitizing systems. Use the Natural Chemistry Stain and Scale Control Pro Series educational information and instructions to determine the appropriate dosage. Easily maintain and enjoy your pure pool.
- Protects your pool and equipment against metal staining and scale buildup
- Preserves salt generator cells from damage caused by scale buildup
- Extends the run time between filter cleanings and bumping and maximizes efficiency
- Fully effective without the use of phosphates or harsh acids
- Can be used with most sanitizing systems and is compatible with all pool surfaces
- Great for new plaster start-ups
- Safe to swim directly after use
- Do not use with biguanides
- Do not shock 48-hours after application
- Performance is reduced in water with high sanitizers
- Optimum results occur when chlorine level is below 5 PPM
- Add 32 oz. per 10,000 Gal. for the initial dose
- Keep the pool temperature above 70 degree for optimal results, for colder temps, allow more time
- For upkeep, add 5 oz. per 10,000 Gal. of water per week or month depending on sanitizer and water balance