Gloves & Hand Protection
KleenGuard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. KleenGuard G40 Polyurethane Coated Gloves (Black) are general purpose protective gloves designed for tasks that require high dexterity and fine motor skills. The thin mil feel provides excellent tactile sensitivity, ideal for performing delicate tasks like precision and electronics assembly. The hand specific protective gloves have a seamless nylon knitted backing for a great fit and are built for durability with good tear and abrasion resistance. The KleenGuard G40 Polyurethane Glove performs in a wide range of applications and provides workers the required protection, plus strength, grip and dexterity.Making the right Personal Protection choice is difficult. Perform with distinction with KleenGuard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- 60 Pairs of KleenGuard G40 Polyurethane Coated Gloves per Case (12 pairs / bag, 5 bags / case); Size Extra Large XL (10)
- The thin mil feel gives excellent tactile sensitivity and dexterity for handling small parts
- These hand-specific gloves have good tear and abrasion resistance for durability; Seamless construction for comfort and breathability
- The black color is good for hiding dirt; Gloves may be laundered
- Available in a variety of sizes (ranging from small, medium up to 2XL)
Personal protection for a wide range of applications, ProWorks Blue Nitrile Examination gloves are a great choice for cleaning, food prep, or patient examination. With good chemical resistance, this glove also provides good tensile and tearing strength. Gloves measure 9.5 in. L with textured fingers for gripping.
- Examination grade
- Good chemical resistance
- Good tensile and tearing strength
- 5 mil standard thickness with textured fingers
- 9.5 in. in length with beaded cuff
KleenGuard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. Your employees are your most valuable asset, and KleenGuard G10 Blue Nitrile Gloves help keep them safe. These top-selling protective gloves are resistant to oils and splashes, making them a great choice to help protect your team. Your employees can use them with confidence. Thanks to the smart design, these powder-free, ambidextrous blue nitrile gloves guard against some accidental splashes and feature a 6 mil thickness for both comfort and protection. The textured fingertips give employees a grippable surface for dexterity while performing sensitive tasks. The beaded cuff helps prevent roll-down and makes the gloves easier to don. They are available in a variety of sizes (including XS, small, medium, large and XL) and are 9.5 long. The gloves are not made with natural rubber latex, so they reduce concern for people with a Type 1 Latex allergy. These blue nitrile gloves are a leading choice across a variety of industries because they are comfortable to wear, provide excellent tactile sensitivity and deliver reliable protection for the task at hand. Making the right Personal Protection choice is difficult. Perform with distinction with KleenGuard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- KleenGuard G10 Blue Nitrile Gloves are 6 mil, which offer comfort and protection in a variety of industries, such as in laboratories, university labs and pharmacies; 10 boxes of 100 gloves per case (1,000 total)
- These powder-free, ambidextrous gloves are approved for food handling, per US FDA regulations and per Health Canada food regulations (CFIA approved)
- Textured fingertips give technicians dexterity and control when performing delicate tasks and come in a variety of sizes (extra-small, small, medium, large and extra-large
- Beaded cuffs prevent roll-down and help alleviate concerns of contamination, making them a protective glove for sensitive tasks
- The blue nitrile gloves are not made with natural rubber latex, helping reduce worry from Type 1 Latex allergies