Gloves & Hand Protection
KleenGuard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. KleenGuard G40 Polyurethane Coated Gloves (Black) are general purpose protective gloves designed for tasks that require high dexterity and fine motor skills. The thin mil feel provides excellent tactile sensitivity, ideal for performing delicate tasks like precision and electronics assembly. The hand specific protective gloves have a seamless nylon knitted backing for a great fit and are built for durability with good tear and abrasion resistance. The KleenGuard G40 Polyurethane Glove performs in a wide range of applications and provides workers the required protection, plus strength, grip and dexterity.Making the right Personal Protection choice is difficult. Perform with distinction with KleenGuard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- 60 Pairs of KleenGuard G40 Polyurethane Coated Gloves per Case (12 pairs / bag, 5 bags / case); Size Extra Large XL (10)
- The thin mil feel gives excellent tactile sensitivity and dexterity for handling small parts
- These hand-specific gloves have good tear and abrasion resistance for durability; Seamless construction for comfort and breathability
- The black color is good for hiding dirt; Gloves may be laundered
- Available in a variety of sizes (ranging from small, medium up to 2XL)
Personal protection for a wide range of applications, ProWorks Blue Nitrile Examination gloves are a great choice for cleaning, food prep, or patient examination. With good chemical resistance, this glove also provides good tensile and tearing strength. Gloves measure 9.5 in. L with textured fingers for gripping.
- Examination grade
- Good chemical resistance
- Good tensile and tearing strength
- 5 mil standard thickness with textured fingers
- 9.5 in. in length with beaded cuff