This 1/2 in. two-piece brass gas ball valve with female threaded end connections is used in residential and commercial applications for natural gas and LP gas on in-house and indoor piping systems. The valve features brass body construction, virgin PTFE seats and seals, brass end piece and plug, and zinc alloy handle. The temperature range is -20 to 125 degree F (-29 to 52 degree C). The maximum working pressure is 5 psi (34 kPa).
- Brass 2-piece body construction
- NPT female connections and T- handle
- Used for LP and natural gas in residential and commercial applications
- Complies with ANSI standards for gas piping
This quick connector and full flow male plug fitting has a 3/8 in. male pipe thread end and a 3/8 in. female pipe thread end. It can be used with propane or natural gas. Solid brass construction.
- 3/8 in. male pipe thread x 3/8 in. female pipe thread
- For use with natural gas and propane
- Comes with male to male nipple for certain applications
- Solid brass construction
This Sioux Chief pipe valve is a device that regulates, directs or controls the flow of a fluid by opening or closing various passageways. This specific one is a straight FIP x MIP with a lever handle for easy operation. This valve is equipped with hexagon shoulders for easy installation. 100% leak tested.
- Lead-free brass
- Forged brass body
- Hexagon shoulder
- 100% leak tested
- Leak-proof brass to brass seal
- Lever handle
Jones Stephens has built its reputation over the years as a leader in the plumbing industry, providing the market with thousands of products to complete any project. If you need it, we got it. This Soft Aluminum Coil is 50 ft. in length. It is constructed of 3003-0 alloy. The 1/4 in. O.D. has a 0.032 in. wall thickness.
- Aluminum construction
- Alloy 3003-0
- ASTM B-483
- 902 psi burst pressure
- 50 ft. length
- 1/4 in. O.D.
- 0.032 in. wall thickness
Replace broken, lost, or discolored knobs. Easy installation, requires no tools. Use this knob to replace your white Com-Pak Plus or Com-Pak Twin Plus knobs.
- For Comp Pack Plus heaters
- For Com Pak Twin Plus heaters
- Slides over existing thermostat shaft
- Includes pre-formed cylindrical metal d-ring inside thermostat shaft for added strength
- Replacement knob
- White finish
- No tools required