Culinary Classics will withstand temperatures up to 230F when used under heat lamps, in warming units and microwaves. The clear, anti-fog lid is vented allowing steam to dissipate keeping fried foods crisp and your appetizing product visible to assure order accuracy.
- Stacking will not block the vents and the secure snap closure eliminates spills while ensuring freshness
- Tear-away convertible lid provides a table-ready presentation that allows your customers to eat right out of the crack- and cut-resistant polypropylene base
- Consumer re-usable, eligible for recycling
- Cold foods, refrigerated foods, hot foods, heat lamps, microwavable, warming units
Designed to be the most rigid available. Crystal cap finish produces a china-like effect, while increasing the strength of the product. Sauces won't leak through its nonabsorbent, cut-resistant surface. This simple, attractive design complements any place setting. Famous Service nests closer than foam or conventional dinnerware, saving you money by reducing storage requirements. The 9PWF is a white 9" plate; packed 125 per bag/500 per case.
- Famous Service Impact Polystyrene (#6) Plastic Dinnerware
- Crystal cap layer provides a glossy, "china-like" finish
- Nonabsorbent prevents liquids and soak-through
- Deep shoulders prevent spills
Add a look of elegance to your foodservice operation with Dart foam plastic dinnerware. Available in a wide range of styles and sizes, foam dinnerware is lighter than china, yet strong enough to hold a full portion without bending. Superior insulating qualities make Dart foam dinnerware perfect for both hot and cold foods. Quiet Classic dinnerware lines are available in white, honey or black and are laminated for extra strength and gloss. Our Concorde dinnerware line offers the same Dart quality in a non-laminated version. 1000 per case.
- Quiet classic laminated polystyrene (#6) foam dinnerware
- Glossy finish provides upscale, high-quality look
- Durable laminated surface resists cut through
- Strong and sturdy design helps support heavy foods
Provide your customer with a durable utensil that makes a great addition for culinary gatherings. Disposable cutlery allows for effortless cleanup. The sturdy design helps limit breaking and snapping.
- Utensils type: fork
- Bulk pack
- Individually wrapped
Snap It together and send to-go out properly. 2-point tab-and-slot system ensures a secure, lock-tight closure. Insulated foam helps keep food fresh and temperature controlled.
- Lighter gauge foam
- Compartmentalized options available
- Convenient 1-piece, hinged-lid design