Electrician Screwdrivers & Nutdrivers
Klein Tools electronics screwdrivers are designed for precision work, and feature a swivel cap for optimum control. Made of the highest quality tempered steel, carefully heat-treated for maximum strength, and precision milled to fit screw openings securely. Rotating caps and Klein's exclusive Cushion-Grip handles offer outstanding comfort and control. Corrosion-resistant chrome plated barrel that includes two double-ended bits that exceed ANSI standards.
- Electronics Screwdriver with four different non-magnetic tips in one tool, includes #0 and #00 Phillips plus 1/8-Inch (3.2 mm) and 3/32-Inch (2.4 mm) Slotted tips
- Rotating cap for optimum and precise control
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated barrel that includes two double-ended bits that exceed ANSI standards
- Cushion-Grip handles for maximum comfort when working on small equipment
- Heat treated precision ground tip for greater strength
- Has interchangeable shaft for quick bit switch out
- Lightweight, only 1.1-Ounces (31 g)
Klein Tools' Interchangeable Multi-Bit Screwdrivers/Nut Drivers are heavy-duty tools designed for professionals. They are made of the highest-quality tempered steel with a torque-proof anchor in the handle. Strong, durable tips are manufactured with square edges to fit screw openings securely. They resist slippage and provide positive turning action. Stronger nut driver function improves bit-holding power, even with tough applications.
- Multi-bit Screwdriver / Nut Driver with superior torque for tough applications
- Interchangeable shaft holds 6 universal tips; converts to 3 nut driver sizes and 1 hex driver
- Nut drivers are heat-treated for added strength and improved torque
- Cushion-Grip handle provides superior comfort
- Contains: 3/16-Inch (5 mm) and 1/4-Inch (6 mm) slotted, #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4-Inch (6 mm), 5/16-Inch (8 mm), and 3/8-Inch (10 mm) nut drivers, #1 and #2 square-recess, 3/8-Inch hex driver
- Tips fit openings securely
- Strong bit-holding power
The new Torque Screwdriver Set (Cat. No. 57032) from Klein Tools features a wider torque range and increased usability and readability. This compact, easy to use set includes the Torque Screwdriver, a 6-piece bit set , and a rugged blow-molded case with foam inserts for a tight, organized fit.
- Compact, easy to use screwdriver set includes the Torque Screwdriver, a 6-piece bit set and a rugged blow-molded case with foam inserts for a tight, organized fit
- Screwdrivers with increased usability and readability plus a wider torque range (5-40 in. lbs)
- Set includes six 3-1/2-Inch power drivers: Phillips #1 and #2; Slotted 3/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch, and Square #1 and #2, and a 1/4-Inch nut driver
- Tri-lobular design with a textured finish for better grip
- Made in the USA
- Lightweight, aluminum frame
- N.I.S.T. traceable calibration certificate and ASME B107.300-2010
The Klein Tools Conduit-Fitting and Reaming Screwdriver can ream and smooth 1/2'' (13 mm), 3/4'' (19 mm), and 1'' (25 mm) thin-wall conduit. It features a hooded-blade design that keeps the screwdriver tip from slipping out of screws, which is especially handy when tightening hard-to-reach conduit fittings. This screwdriver has a longer Cushion-Grip handle for even more comfort and torque while reaming.
- Reamer's hooded-blade design keeps tip from slipping out of screws, especially when tightening hard-to-reach conduit fittings; thicker hood is designed for rugged use
- Reams and smooths 1/2-Inch (13 mm), 3/4-Inch (19 mm), and 1-Inch (25 mm) thin-wall conduit ends to protect wire and permit correct installation of fittings
- Reams both the inside and outside of the conduit at the same time
- Longer Cushion-Grip handle provides comfort and more torque for reaming
- Made in USA
- Replaceable reaming blade is now held in place with a 1/16-Inch hex socket set screw
- Designed to be used on Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT)
- Thinner screwdriver blade allows easier access to screw heads
Klein's "Made in the USA" Slotted Demolition Driver is engineered, manufactured and tested for prying and chiseling. The heat-treated metal shaft runs the complete length of the handle to the metal strike cap. This transfers the impact force directly to the work surface. In addition, the plated metal strike cap protects the handle from hammer blows.
- Engineered, manufactured and tested for prying and chiseling
- Plated metal strike cap to protect handle from hammer blows
- Heat treated metal shaft runs complete length of handle to strike cap to transfer metal strike force
- Made in the USA
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME/ANSI specifications
- Slotted demolition driver: 1/4 in. (6 mm) tip; 4 in. (102 mm) shank; 9 in. (229 mm) overall length; 37 lbs. (17 kg)
- Made in the USA
The Klein Tools 4-Piece Screwdriver Set features mini Cushion-Grip handles for comfort and grip. These screwdrivers are designed with precision tips for an exact fit and rigorous applications. This set includes 3 flat head screwdrivers and #1 Phillips head screwdriver.
- Screwdriver Set includes one Phillips-tip, one keystone-tip and two cabinet-tip screwdrivers
- Mini Cushion-Grip handles for superior comfort and grip with Tip-Ident to quickly identify the type of screwdriver and tip orientation
- Precision tips for an exact fit and rigorous applications
- Premium chrome-plated shafts for corrosion resistance
- Made in USA
Klein Tools Multi-Bit Stubby Screwdriver / Nut driver with ratcheting mechanism lets you work faster and with more efficiency. Includes 1/4-Inch and 5/16-Inch nut drivers. With its Cushion-Grip handle, the stubby interchangeable screwdriver/nut driver was designed for comfort and efficiency. Made of the highest-quality tempered steel, the strong, durable tips are manufactured with square edges to securely fit screw opening. They resist slippage and provide positive turning action. The strong nut driver function improves bit-holding power, even for tough applications.
- Designed for work in close quarters
- Made of the highest-quality tempered steel
- Ratcheting mechanism allows user to work with more efficiency
- Cushion-grip handles for maximum comfort when working on small equipment
- Strong nut driver function improves bit-holding power, even with tough applications
- 4 different screwdriver bits including #1 and #2 square, #2 Phillips and 3/16 in. slotted tips
- Includes 1/4 in. and 5/16 in. nut drivers