- Commercial Grade Duplex Receptacles
- 2- Pole3-Wire Grounding
- Single Pack
Decorator receptacles offer styling with functionality. Ultrasonically welded cover. The base provides maximum strength with contemporary look.
- Decorator receptacle offers styling with functionality and ultrasonically welded cover and base provide maximum strength with a contemporary look
- Elongated strap for better wall box mounting
- High visibility base for easy wiring in low light areas
- Terminal screws accepts up to #12 AWG
Leviton Commercial grade devices are built to the most demanding standards for performance and reliability. Ideal for heavily used areas in homes, offices, schools and commercial buildings. They are the preferred choice of electricians, contractors and serious DIYers.
- Mechanical shutter mechanism prevents access to contacts unless a 2-pronged plug is inserted, helping ensure that foreign objects will be locked out
- Ultrasonically welded for additional assembly security
- Body and face made of high impact thermoplastic for durability
- Convenient break-off plaster ears for best flush alignment
This duplex receptacle is designed for push in #14 AWG Cu solid wire for 15A branch circuit only. Its shallow design for maximum wiring room. This receptacle includes easy-access green hex head ground screw and captive mounting screws. The terminal screws are backed out ready for wiring. Its combination Slot/Phillips head mounting and terminal screws ease installation.
- Residential grade
- 15 Amp
- White in color
This tamper and weather resistant duplex receptacle is constructed from impact resistant thermoplastic. Its built-in shutter mechanism is designed to prevent the insertion of foreign objects into the receptacle contact openings. Weather-Resistant Receptacles be installed in wet or damp locations such as porches, decks, and other outdoor locations where challenging conditions can cause premature failure due to cracked covers and corrosion.
- Back and side wired
- 125-Volt, 20 Amp
- Ivory in color