The Renown 20 in. floor machines is a rugged high powered machines built for years of use in a wide range of floor machine applications. With easy-to-use fingertip controls and multiple safety features, such as handle-mounted safety switch and a 50 ft. yellow cord. These all metal construction machines are designed for Heavy-Duty use.
- Renown low speed floor machine is built with a durable 1.5 HP motor and triple planetary gear box for maximum scrubbing effectiveness and durability
- Renown floor machine offers all metal construction to provide for enhanced ruggedness and down pressure for effective cleaning
- Renown floor machine comes standard with a safety lock out switch to prevent accidents and enhance safety for users and building occupants
- Renown floor machine is built for maximum user comfort and satisfaction; it has a handle lock that can be actuated by foot and a convenient cord wrap for cord storage when not in use
The CAST 17 in. dual-speed floor machine has a commercial-grade design with all-metal construction in the base, handle, tubes and trigger assembly. Easily swap out pads or brushes to rejuvenate your hard surface flooring. Pad driver sold separately. Designed for user comfort and safety.
- 175/300 RPM
- Durable construction
- Designed for user comfort
- Pad drive sold separately
The B 60/10 Eco AutoMop and Cricket AutoMop combines the best features of a mop with the best features of an auto scrubber to make a new category of cleaning equipment. We recognized a need for a cleaning solution between a mop and bucket and an auto scrubber in function, capability and price. Features of a mop with the best features of an auto scrubber to make a new category of cleaning equipment. We recognized a need for a cleaning solution between a mop and bucket and an auto scrubber in function, capability and price.
- Leaves floors dry and reduces slip-n-falls
- National floor safety institute high traction certification (NFSI)
- Clean with clean water vs. spreading dirty water
- 5x the cleaning rate of a mop in open areas
- Greater productivity than a 20 pad assist auto scrubber
- Maintenance free: no batteries, no cords
Innovative drive plate in 20 in. size (five 6 in. discs) creates the perfect surface for a Bona Finish System. The discs spin independently of each other, all but eliminating swirls and scratch marks, leaving the floor smooth and flat. Compatible with most buffers.
- Tough and durable steel drive plate
- Compatible with most buffers
- Uses five 6 in. Velcro backed abrasives
- Create smooth and flat surface receptive for finish adhesion