Cable Strippers & Knives
Hand tools are a part of every toolbox. With exclusive features for safety, durability, reliability and life strength, Gardner Bender hand tools offer superior performance on every job. These pliers can be used to strip solid or stranded wire and feature a locking mechanism and spring return.
- Cut and strip copper or aluminum 10-20 AWG solid and stranded wire
- Built-in locking mechanism
- Holes in the side of jaws are intended for looping solid wire
- Spring return
- Use pliers to tighten or loosen small nuts
- Comfortable high-leverage handle
- 6.5 in. in length
- Comfortable high-leverage handles
- Wire gauge #10 - #20 AWG
- Length 6-1/4 in.
Hand tools are a part of every tool box and with exclusive features for safety, durability, reliability and life strength, Gardner Bender hand tools set an industry standard and provide you with the superior performance you've come to expect for every job. Whether you need wire cutters, terminal crimpers, cable strippers or pliers - Gardner Bender has the perfect tool to complete your electrical tool set. Gardner Bender Circuit Alert voltage sensing wire strippers have built-in voltage detectors sensing AC voltage from 50-600 AC. Stainless steel body for maximum corrosion resistance. This wire stripper also cuts and rethreads bolts.
- Audible and visual alerts indicate the presence of voltage
- #10 - #18 AWG wire gauge
- Cuts and strips solid wire
- Ergonomic, cushioned handles for ultimate comfort and control
- Double bevel cutting blades for superior nick resistance
- Easy-to-read stamped and ink filled markings
- Dual gripping positions for traditional or forward hand positions
- Cuts and rethreads bolt sizes 6-32, 8-32 and 10-32
- Wire looping holes form wire to fit on screw terminals
- Plier nose for gripping and pulling
- cULus listed tester
- Durable, drop resistant construction
- Wire gauge 10 - 18 AWG
- Length 7 in.