A coupling is a very short length of pipe that allows you to join the 2 pieces together. This coupling is a 3/8 FIP x 1/4 FIP. The effectiveness of this metal in plumbing allows you to provide safe, durable components to your plumbing system. When you're working with a project that has very strict specifications, brass delivers.
- Brass is highly durable
- Lead free
- FIP to FIP connection
- Corrosion resistant
- Leak resistant
- Works with copper pipes
2-year warranty against defect. Pipe to hose connection. Brass quality and heavy-duty design.
- Withstand temperatures up to 212 degree F
- Pressure up to 250 psi
- Lead free
- MIP x MIP
- Forged brass
BrassCraft 1/2 in. FIP x 3/8 in. FIP Pipe Reducer Coupling can be used with water, grease, fuels, LP and natural gas, refrigeration, instrumentation and hydraulic systems in low and medium pressure pipe line connections. Fittings are made from no-lead brass. For use in potable water applications only where noted.
- Designed for use with brass, copper or iron pipe
- 1/2 in. FIP x 3/8 in. FIP pipe reducer coupling
- Pressure rating: 1200 psi maximum
- Temperature rating: -65 to 250 degree F
- Pipe reducer couplings
- BrassCraft brass fittings