Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
Kit includes horizontal and vertical mounting clip, Block, 2 wire leads and twist on wire connectors. Surface burner element receptacle kit for electric range. If the surface element works intermittently, this receptacle's electrical contacts may be corroded.
- Can replace Maytag 12001676
- Heavy Duty Porcelain Block and contacts
- Complete receptacle with bracket
- Lead Length: 8 in.
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven/range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux/Frigidaire/Gibson/Kelvinator/Kenmore/Tappan/White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt/2600-Watt
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Whirlpool models. Make sure to power off range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Installation time 35 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing part
TheÂ burner control switch turns the associatedÂ surface elementÂ on and off and controls the heat level for theÂ surface element. It is also called a surface elementÂ controlÂ switch,Â surfaceÂ burnerÂ switchÂ or infiniteÂ switch. Switch is 240-Volt.
- Genuine GE Replacement Part
- For 8 in. burner
- Easy to install
- Limited 1-year warranty