Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 6 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Easy to install no tools required
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
This 6 in. Safety Surface Element fits current GE, Electrolux Frigidaire, Peerless and Brownstove ranges. Compatible with Whirlpool and Maytag designs. Built on the same lines as OEM equivilent.
- Self-regulated temperature up to 380Â°C
- Built and tested under UL standard 1030 and European IEC standards
- Meets UL standard, ISO 2001 and VDE European quality certifications
- Built in North-America facility by original equipment manufacturer
- Stylish stainless steel medallion
Direct replacement surface element manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys. Assembled on the same lines as OEM equivilent. Cross from model number.
- Direct replacements
- Manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys
- Flat style terminals
- Stylish medallion