Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2400-Watt
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Watts: 2850-Watt/2138-Watt
- Volts: 240/208
- 15.375 in. x 18 in. x 4 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Used on domestic ranges. Our line includes a variety of elements that have been discontinued by the OEM.
- Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- The outside sheath is made of high grade stainless steel
- Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven
This bake element provides heat to the oven. It replaces whirlpool models. Runs on 240 volts.
- Replaces whirlpool models
- Provides heat to oven
- Runs on 240 volts
- Weight of part is .71 lbs.
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Whirlpool models. Make sure to power off range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Installation time 40 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing element