Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 6 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Easy to install no tools required
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
This oven gasket creates a seal on the oven door in order to keep the warm air from getting out. Average installation time is around 1 hour. This part replaces GE models.
- Replaces GE
- Keep warm air from getting out
- Installation time around 1 hour
- Weight of part is .4 lbs.
Direct replacement surface element manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys. Assembled on the same lines as OEM equivilent. Cross from model number.
- Direct replacements
- Manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys
- Flat style terminals
- Stylish medallion
This 6 in. Safety Surface Element fits current GE, Electrolux Frigidaire, Peerless and Brownstove ranges. Compatible with Whirlpool and Maytag designs. Built on the same lines as OEM equivilent.
- Self-regulated temperature up to 380Â°C
- Built and tested under UL standard 1030 and European IEC standards
- Meets UL standard, ISO 2001 and VDE European quality certifications
- Built in North-America facility by original equipment manufacturer
- Stylish stainless steel medallion