Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 54 Product Depth (in.): 16.5 Product Depth (in.): 7 Clear All Refinements
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 6 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Easy to install no tools required
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
This oven gasket creates a seal on the oven door in order to keep the warm air from getting out. Average installation time is around 1 hour. This part replaces GE models.
- Replaces GE
- Keep warm air from getting out
- Installation time around 1 hour
- Weight of part is .4 lbs.
Chrome Oven Rack for GE/Hotpoint. 16-1/2 in. x 23 in. General Electric WB48X5099 Oven Rack Replacement for WB48K5019 / WB48T10095 GE Hotpoint, Kenmore, Oven Rack.
- GE oven Rack Replacement
- Fits Hot Point
- Chrome GE Replacement
- Chrome Oven Rack for GE
Thepurposeof anoven gasketis to help seal the door to keep heat inside theoven. If you notice food is cooking unevenly, the oven won't heat to the right temperature, or feel heat escaping from the door when the oven is in use, you may need to replace your oven gasket. Gaskets do not require cleaning and can be damaged if cleaned.
- Genuine GE Replacement Part
- includes all attaching clips needed for installation
- Easy to Install
- Limited 1-year warranty