Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 20.75 Product Width (in.): 5.61 Product Width (in.): 51.5 Clear All Refinements
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 1325-Watt
Replacement Anti-Tip Kit used on GE, Hotpoint, and Kenmore brands. Steel construction. Hardware included.
- Anti-tip kit for GE Stoves
- Includes stove bracket, 4 ft. chain, and fasteners
- Used when floor mounts not applicable
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
This bake element provides heat to the oven. It replaces whirlpool models. Runs on 240 volts.
- Replaces whirlpool models
- Provides heat to oven
- Runs on 240 volts
- Weight of part is .71 lbs.
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Whirlpool models. Make sure to power off range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Installation time 40 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing element
This bake element helps keep the oven temperature you set. This part replaces Whirlpool models. Usually takes under a half hour to install.
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Average installation time 25 min
- Heats up over to desired temperature
- Weight of part is .56 lbs.