Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give Your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- GE range bowl has an outside diameter of 9-3/4 in.
- Diameter allows it to better fit new GE ranges
- Size: 8 in.
- Ranges, chrome
This range pan has a durable porcelain coating. Its coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans. Sold by pack, 6 pans per pack.
- Compatible with GE brand
- For use with plug-in electric cooking elements
- Porcelain-coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans
- Remove from range and wash with soap and water, avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives, which may scratch the finish, do not clean in self-cleaning oven, however, you can use a non-abrasive oven cleaner on the porcelain pans only
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 6 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Easy to install no tools required
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
Direct replacement surface element manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys. Assembled on the same lines as OEM equivilent. Cross from model number.
- Direct replacements
- Manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys
- Flat style terminals
- Stylish medallion
This 6 in. Safety Surface Element fits current GE, Electrolux Frigidaire, Peerless and Brownstove ranges. Compatible with Whirlpool and Maytag designs. Built on the same lines as OEM equivilent.
- Self-regulated temperature up to 380Â°C
- Built and tested under UL standard 1030 and European IEC standards
- Meets UL standard, ISO 2001 and VDE European quality certifications
- Built in North-America facility by original equipment manufacturer
- Stylish stainless steel medallion