Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give Your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- GE range bowl has an outside diameter of 9-3/4 in.
- Diameter allows it to better fit new GE ranges
- Size: 8 in.
- Ranges, chrome
This range pan has a durable porcelain coating. Its coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans. Sold by pack, 6 pans per pack.
- Compatible with GE brand
- For use with plug-in electric cooking elements
- Porcelain-coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans
- Remove from range and wash with soap and water, avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives, which may scratch the finish, do not clean in self-cleaning oven, however, you can use a non-abrasive oven cleaner on the porcelain pans only
To ensure a safe range installation that meets electrical requirements, a new UL-approved 40 Amp power cord should be used. Includes one 3-wire, 40 Amp, 4 ft. UL-approved range power cord. The heavy duty insulation prevents kinking and cracking for long-lasting durability. The cord is stringently tested for household safety.
- 4 ft. range cord
- 40 Amp
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This part also replaces GE models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces GE
- Installation time around 45 min
- Helps keep the temp you set in the oven
- Weight of part .21 lbs.
This thermostat control turns the heat on and off in order to keep that temperature that you set. This part replaces Whirlpool. Overall a great quality part for the oven.
- Replaces whirlpool
- Helps hold temp in oven
- Quality part
- Weight of part is .3125 lbs.
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- 16.5 in. x 13.5 in. x 2.75 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
This light bulb lens covers the interior light bulb in a range/oven. Simply slide off the wire bracket to remove the existing light bulb lens. Disconnect power to your appliance before this repair.
- Genuine GE Replacement Part
- No tools required
- Glass construction
- Limited 1-year warranty