Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 6 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Easy to install no tools required
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
Chrome Oven Rack for GE/Hotpoint. 16-1/2 in. x 23 in. General Electric WB48X5099 Oven Rack Replacement for WB48K5019 / WB48T10095 GE Hotpoint, Kenmore, Oven Rack.
- GE oven Rack Replacement
- Fits Hot Point
- Chrome GE Replacement
- Chrome Oven Rack for GE
Thepurposeof anoven gasketis to help seal the door to keep heat inside theoven. If you notice food is cooking unevenly, the oven won't heat to the right temperature, or feel heat escaping from the door when the oven is in use, you may need to replace your oven gasket. Gaskets do not require cleaning and can be damaged if cleaned.
- Genuine GE Replacement Part
- includes all attaching clips needed for installation
- Easy to Install
- Limited 1-year warranty
Direct replacement surface element manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys. Assembled on the same lines as OEM equivilent. Cross from model number.
- Direct replacements
- Manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys
- Flat style terminals
- Stylish medallion
This direct replacement bake element attaches to the back wall of the oven with screws and has support tabs to securely rest on the oven floor. It features 1/4 in. male quick connects for easy installation. Our bake elements are manufactured for precise fit.
- Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts
- UL/CSA approved
- Outside sheath is made of high grade stainless steel
- Sealed with a high temperature liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven
This 6 in. Safety Surface Element fits current GE, Electrolux Frigidaire, Peerless and Brownstove ranges. Compatible with Whirlpool and Maytag designs. Built on the same lines as OEM equivilent.
- Self-regulated temperature up to 380Â°C
- Built and tested under UL standard 1030 and European IEC standards
- Meets UL standard, ISO 2001 and VDE European quality certifications
- Built in North-America facility by original equipment manufacturer
- Stylish stainless steel medallion