Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 20 Product Width (in.): 7.563 Product Width (in.): .75 Clear All Refinements
- Electric range porcelain bowl
- 6 in.
- Black in color
- Limited 1-year entire appliance warranty
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2350-Watt
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Watts: 2850-Watt/2138-Watt
- Volts: 240/208
- 15.375 in. x 18 in. x 4 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Used on domestic ranges. Our line includes a variety of elements that have been discontinued by the OEM.
- Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- The outside sheath is made of high grade stainless steel
- Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven
Oven burner igniter MEE61841401 ignites the gas to light the oven burner. Unplug the range or shut off the house circuit breaker for the range before installing this part. Installation will take 50 min.
- Good quality part
- Replaces LG
- Make sure to wear gloves while replacing
- Installation time will take under 1-hour
Bake element MEE36593201 is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. Unplug the range or shut off the house circuit breaker for the range before installing this part. Installation should take under 1-hour.
- Good quality part
- Replaces LG models
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing part
- Installation time 35-minutes