Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2400-Watt
The Oven Thermostat turns the heat on and off in the over in order to keep the temperature you set. Helps maintain the temp in the oven. This part replaces whirlpool.
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Quality part
- Weight of part is .38 lbs.
Gas valve DG94-00449A controls gas flow to the bake and broil burners. Disconnect electrical power to the wall oven and shut off the gas supply before installing this part. Installation time will take more than an hour.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Samsung
- Installation time 65-minutes
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing