Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 18.125 Product Depth (in.): 6.30 Product Depth (in.): .375 Product Depth (in.): 1.891 Clear All Refinements
For hinged elements (wired in burners). Fits Westinghouse, Admiral, Frigidaire, monarch Gibson, Kelvinator, Montgomery ward, Jenn-Air Norge, Kenmore (Sears), Tappan, O'Keefe and Merritt, Chambers, Gaffers and Sattler, Hardwick, Sunray, WasteKing, WeilBilt, Whirlpool. 2 in. I. D. Bottom hole. Trade size: 6 in. OD: 6-1/8 in. Min. Order: 6 EA.
- Chrome finish
- Fit different ranges
- 6 in.
- Bottom hole
Range anti-tip bracket. This bracket helps to secure the range and prevent it from tipping over. Steel construction. Used on GE models.
- Used on GE models
- Rear leg nests into bracket to prevent tipping
- Floor or wall mount
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
This bake element is what heats up your oven. This element replaces Electrolux. This part is a quality part for your oven.
- Replaces Electrolux
- Watts 2600
- Volts 240
- Weight of part .75 lbs.
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2400-Watt