Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 12.4 Product Depth (in.): 7.29 Product Depth (in.): .375 Product Depth (in.): 16.5 Clear All Refinements
Range anti-tip bracket. This bracket helps to secure the range and prevent it from tipping over. Steel construction. Used on GE models.
- Used on GE models
- Rear leg nests into bracket to prevent tipping
- Floor or wall mount
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
Chrome Oven Rack for GE/Hotpoint. 16-1/2 in. x 23 in. General Electric WB48X5099 Oven Rack Replacement for WB48K5019 / WB48T10095 GE Hotpoint, Kenmore, Oven Rack.
- GE oven Rack Replacement
- Fits Hot Point
- Chrome GE Replacement
- Chrome Oven Rack for GE
Thepurposeof anoven gasketis to help seal the door to keep heat inside theoven. If you notice food is cooking unevenly, the oven won't heat to the right temperature, or feel heat escaping from the door when the oven is in use, you may need to replace your oven gasket. Gaskets do not require cleaning and can be damaged if cleaned.
- Genuine GE Replacement Part
- includes all attaching clips needed for installation
- Easy to Install
- Limited 1-year warranty
This face-plate is a replacement part for ovens. It is the touch-pad for the control board and allows for entering time, temperature, etc. to the oven. Compatible with select GE models.
- Genuine GE part
- Black in color
- Control board sold separately
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement