Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 8.07 Product Width (in.): 15.8 Product Width (in.): 51.5 Product Width (in.): 18.00 Clear All Refinements
For hinged elements (wired in burners). Fits Westinghouse, Admiral, Frigidaire, monarch Gibson, Kelvinator, Montgomery ward, Jenn-Air Norge, Kenmore (Sears), Tappan, O'Keefe and Merritt, Chambers, Gaffers and Sattler, Hardwick, Sunray, WasteKing, Weilbilt, Whirlpool. 2 in. I. D. Bottom hole. Trade size: 8 in. O.D.: 8-1/8. Min. Order: 6 EA.
- Chrome finish
- Fit different ranges
- 8 in.
- Bottom hole
Replacement Anti-Tip Kit used on GE, Hotpoint, and Kenmore brands. Steel construction. Hardware included.
- Anti-tip kit for GE Stoves
- Includes stove bracket, 4 ft. chain, and fasteners
- Used when floor mounts not applicable
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2700-Watt