Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 7.71 Product Width (in.): 7.563 Product Width (in.): 9.0 Clear All Refinements
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Electric range porcelain bowl
- 6 in.
- Black in color
- Limited 1-year entire appliance warranty
This drip pan is a replacement part for ranges. It collects the grease and food from cooking. Compatible with select Whirlpool brand models.
- Chrome plated
- sold individually
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2350-Watt