Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 7.71 Product Width (in.): 8.46 Product Width (in.): 5.781 Product Width (in.): 19 Clear All Refinements
For Hinged Elements (Wired-In Burners). 2 in. I. D. Bottom Hole. Trade Size: 8 in. O.D.: 8-1/2 in.
- Chrome finish
- Fit GE and hotpoint ranges
- 8 in.
- Bottom hole
Supcos extensive line of bake and broil elements sets an industry standard for supplying a value option to the aftermarket. Our elements meet or exceed the same high-quality construction standards used by the original manufacturers. CH775 is a direct replacement for Electrolux 5303051519 and 31675104. CH775 also replaces RP775.
- Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy
- Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven
- Prevents any moisture in the element
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 1325-Watt