Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 7.71 Product Width (in.): 3.4 Product Width (in.): 13 Clear All Refinements
To ensure a safe range installation that meets electrical requirements, a new UL-approved 40 Amp power cord should be used. Includes one 3-wire, 40 Amp, 4 ft. UL-approved range power cord. The heavy duty insulation prevents kinking and cracking for long-lasting durability. The cord is stringently tested for household safety.
- 4 ft. range cord
- 40 Amp
This terminal block is a replacement part for electric ranges. It directs the flow of electricity. Compatible with Whirlpool brand models.
- Genuine Whirlpool part
- Black in color
- Unplug oven before installation
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element