Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 7.545 Product Width (in.): 9.25 Product Width (in.): 13.3 Clear All Refinements
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2350-Watt
The GE Universal Connector Kit fits most major brands of gas ranges. The kit includes a connector, hardware, pipe thread sealant and leak test solution. The kit is backed by a limited 1-year warranty.
- 4 ft. length
- Fits most major brands
- Easy installation
- For indoor or outdoor use
The burner grate provides a safe and sturdy surface for your cookware. Color of grate is black. Replaces Whirlpool models.
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Color of grate is black
- Easy installation
- Weight of part is 1.4 lbs.
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This item will replace Peerless Premier models. Make sure to power off range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Peerless Premier
- Installation time 35 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing