Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 7.545 Product Width (in.): 3.75 Product Width (in.): 0.3 Product Width (in.): 13 Product Width (in.): 13.3 Clear All Refinements
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2350-Watt
To ensure a safe range installation that meets electrical requirements, a new UL-approved 40 Amp power cord should be used. Includes one 3-wire, 40 Amp, 4 ft. UL-approved range power cord. The heavy duty insulation prevents kinking and cracking for long-lasting durability. The cord is stringently tested for household safety.
- 4 ft. range cord
- 40 Amp
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This item will replace Peerless Premier models. Make sure to power off range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Peerless Premier
- Installation time 35 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing
This gasket is a replacement part for ovens. It seals the oven door to the oven when closed preventing heat loss. Compatible with select Whirlpool brand models.
- Genuine Whirlpool part
- Push in style application
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement