Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 7.29 Product Width (in.): 1.5 Product Width (in.): 9.125 Product Width (in.): 19.25 Product Width (in.): 18.00 All Typically In Stock Clear All Refinements
This bake element is what heats up your oven. This element replaces Electrolux. This part is a quality part for your oven.
- Replaces Electrolux
- Watts 2600
- Volts 240
- Weight of part .75 lbs.
The L Series of 3/4 in. (19mm) bimetal disc temperature controls offer proven reliability in a versatile, cost-effective design. Can handle loads up to 25 Amp at 240VAC. Welded construction for integrity of current-carrying components.
- Close when temperature differential is reached
- Open on rise
- 1/4 in. quick disconnect terminals
- 20 Differential
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This thermostat replaces GE models. Installation time is just under an hour.
- Replaces GE
- Average installation time is 55 min
- Helps regulate the temp inside the oven.
- Weight of part .3 lbs.
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This thermostat replaces GE models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces GE
- Helps keep the temperature you set in the oven
- Installation time around 45 min
- Weight of part is .5 lbs.
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2700-Watt
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This part replaces GE models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces GE
- Installation time is around 45 min
- Keeps the temperature you set in the oven
- Weight of part .5 lbs.