Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 7.29 Product Width (in.): 1.5 Product Width (in.): 9.125 Product Width (in.): 13 Clear All Refinements
To ensure a safe range installation that meets electrical requirements, a new UL-approved 40 Amp power cord should be used. Includes one 3-wire, 40 Amp, 4 ft. UL-approved range power cord. The heavy duty insulation prevents kinking and cracking for long-lasting durability. The cord is stringently tested for household safety.
- 4 ft. range cord
- 40 Amp
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This thermostat replaces GE models. Installation time is around 45-minutes.
- Replaces GE
- Helps keep the temperature you set in the oven
- Installation time around 45-minutes
- Weight of part is 0.5 lbs.
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This thermostat replaces GE models. Installation time is just under an hour.
- Replaces GE
- Average installation time is 55-minutes
- Helps regulate the temp inside the oven
- Weight of part 0.3 lbs.
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This part replaces GE models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces GE
- Installation time is around 45 min
- Keeps the temperature you set in the oven
- Weight of part .5 lbs.
The L Series of 3/4 in. (19mm) bimetal disc temperature controls offer proven reliability in a versatile, cost-effective design. Can handle loads up to 25 Amp at 240VAC. Welded construction for integrity of current-carrying components.
- Close when temperature differential is reached
- Open on rise
- 1/4 in. quick disconnect terminals
- 20 Differential
Surface element WB30T10136 supplies the heat to a cooking area on top of the range. This surface element will provide great even heat for your cooking needs. Great quality part with short installation time.
- Replaces GE models
- Good quality part
- Installation time 45 minutes
- Weight of part 2 lbs.
This range hood knob is a replacement part for range hoods. It allows the functionality of the fan. Compatible with select GE brand models.
- Genuine GE part
- Black in color
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement