Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 5.781 Product Width (in.): 17.62 Product Width (in.): 5.5 Product Width (in.): 9.57 Clear All Refinements
This electric range bowl has a narrow element slot. Its slot allows it to fit on vintage chamber ranges to modern ranges. Admiral Gaffers and Sattler, Gibson, Hardwick, Kelvinator, Magic Chef, Modern Maid, Norge, O'Keefe and Merritt, Roper (Kenmore), Sunray, Tappan, WasterKing, Welbilt, Whirlpool.
- Chrome finish
- Fit different ranges
- 8 in.
- Bottom hole
Kit includes horizontal and vertical mounting clip, Block, 2 wire leads and twist on wire connectors. Surface burner element receptacle kit for electric range. If the surface element works intermittently, this receptacle's electrical contacts may be corroded.
- Can replace Maytag 12001676
- Heavy Duty Porcelain Block and contacts
- Complete receptacle with bracket
- Lead Length: 8 in.
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 1325-Watt
TheÂ burner control switch turns the associatedÂ surface elementÂ on and off and controls the heat level for theÂ surface element. It is also called a surface elementÂ controlÂ switch,Â surfaceÂ burnerÂ switchÂ or infiniteÂ switch. Switch is 240-Volt.
- Genuine GE Replacement Part
- For 8 in. burner
- Easy to install
- Limited 1-year warranty