Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 5.781 Product Width (in.): 17.62 Product Width (in.): 5.5 Product Width (in.): 7.57 Product Width (in.): 12 All Typically In Stock Clear All Refinements
Kit includes horizontal and vertical mounting clip, Block, 2 wire leads and twist on wire connectors. Surface burner element receptacle kit for electric range. If the surface element works intermittently, this receptacle's electrical contacts may be corroded.
- Can replace Maytag 12001676
- Heavy Duty Porcelain Block and contacts
- Complete receptacle with bracket
- Lead Length: 8 in.
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2350-Watt
To ensure a safe range installation that meets electrical requirements, a new UL-approved 40 Amp power cord should be used. Includes one 4-wire, 40 Amp, 6 ft. UL-approved range power cord. The heavy duty insulation prevents kinking and cracking for long-lasting durability.
- 6 ft. range cord
- 40 Amp
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Peerless Premier models. Make sure to power off range before installing the element.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Peerless Premier
- Installation time 45 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing part