Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Width (in.): 18.468 Product Width (in.): 8.07 Product Width (in.): 2.25 Product Width (in.): 20 Clear All Refinements
Surface element control switch turns the surface element on and off and controls how much heat the element produces. This switch replaces whirlpool models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Installation time 45 min
- Turns the surface element on and off
- Weight of part is .1875 lbs.
For hinged elements (wired in burners). Fits Westinghouse, Admiral, Frigidaire, monarch Gibson, Kelvinator, Montgomery ward, Jenn-Air Norge, Kenmore (Sears), Tappan, O'Keefe and Merritt, Chambers, Gaffers and Sattler, Hardwick, Sunray, WasteKing, Weilbilt, Whirlpool. 2 in. I. D. Bottom hole. Trade size: 8 in. O.D.: 8-1/8. Min. Order: 6 EA.
- Chrome finish
- Fit different ranges
- 8 in.
- Bottom hole
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Watts: 2850-Watt/2138-Watt
- Volts: 240/208
- 15.375 in. x 18 in. x 4 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
This anti-tip bracket is a replacement part for ranges. It secures the appliance to the wall. Compatible with select Whirlpool brand models.
- fasterners included
- sold individually
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Used on domestic ranges. Our line includes a variety of elements that have been discontinued by the OEM.
- Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- The outside sheath is made of high grade stainless steel
- Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven
The flat style oven igniter kit comes with a mounting bracket and a wire connector with a plug. The igniter kit is used to light the oven burner. If you notice that your oven will not heat up properly, the igniter kit may need to be replaced.
- Genuine GE replacement part
- Body length of 3.75 in.
- 2 ceramic wire nuts included
- Limited 1-year warranty