Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Height (in.): 9.438 Product Height (in.): 3 Product Height (in.): 1.73 Product Height (in.): 1.08 Clear All Refinements
This range pan has a durable porcelain coating. Its coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans. Sold by pack, 6 pans per pack.
- Compatible with GE brand
- For use with plug-in electric cooking elements
- Porcelain-coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans
- Remove from range and wash with soap and water, avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives, which may scratch the finish, do not clean in self-cleaning oven, however, you can use a non-abrasive oven cleaner on the porcelain pans only
This electric range drip pan features heavy chrome plating for added durability. It easily installs in hinged GE or Hotpoint ranges. It's 6 in.
- Chrome finish
- Fit GE and hotpoint ranges
- 6 in.
- Bottom hole
The double burner assembly directs gas to the front and rear surface burners. The part replaces GE. Overall installation time is around 30 min.
- Replaces GE
- Color of part is silver
- Average installation time is 30 min
- Weight of part is .8 lbs.
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This part replaces GE models. Installation time is around 40 min.
- Replaces GE
- Average installation time 40 min
- Keeps the temp you set inside the oven
- Weight of part is .375 lbs.