Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Height (in.): 12.685 Product Height (in.): 19.5 Product Height (in.): 6.813 Product Height (in.): 5.623 Product Height (in.): 2.125 Clear All Refinements
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2700-Watt
The surface burner knob lets you control the heat of the surface burner on the range. The color of this knob is white. This part replaces whirlpool models.
- Replaces Whirlpool
- White in color
- Helps control the heat given off on the surface burner
- Weight of this part is .2 lbs.
The oven temp knob lets you control the temperature of the oven. The color of the knob is white. It also replaces Whirlpool models.
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Color of part is white
- Help control the temperature of the oven
- Weight of the part is .2 lbs.
Flat style 8 in. lead wire, -1/2 in. ceramic block includes male/female 2 pin quick disconnect. This part replaces GE models. Make sure to unplug range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces GE models
- Installation time 35 minutes
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing
The infinite switch controls the large surface element. It will turn the element on and off and allow you to change the heat intensity. The knob to adjust the heat setting mounts onto the shaft of this switch.
- Genuine GE replacement part
- For the 8 in. surface element; knob sold separately
- Limited 1-year warranty