Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 8.07 Product Depth (in.): 1.891 Product Depth (in.): 10.0000 Product Depth (in.): 5 All Typically In Stock Clear All Refinements
For hinged elements (wired in burners). Fits Westinghouse, Admiral, Frigidaire, monarch Gibson, Kelvinator, Montgomery ward, Jenn-Air Norge, Kenmore (Sears), Tappan, O'Keefe and Merritt, Chambers, Gaffers and Sattler, Hardwick, Sunray, WasteKing, Weilbilt, Whirlpool. 2 in. I. D. Bottom hole. Trade size: 8 in. O.D.: 8-1/8. Min. Order: 6 EA.
- Chrome finish
- Fit different ranges
- 8 in.
- Bottom hole
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2400-Watt
This knob helps regulate the heat put out on the range and or oven. Knob is black in color. Replaces multiple models.
- Replaces multiple models
- Black in color
- Quality part
- Weight of part .2 lbs.
The SIC style igniter is a direct replacement for several OEM part numbers. Longer Life and Greater Strength, with the Longest MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) in the Industry. Will Not Overdrive the Gas Valve like some Universal Replacements.
- UL approved
- High temperature ceramic wire connectors
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- High temperature MGT wire leads