Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 16.375 Product Depth (in.): 1.343 Product Depth (in.): 3.125 Clear All Refinements
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Item # 28-9646
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit. This heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including General Electric / Hotpoint / Roper / Sears / Kenmore, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 inch or 8 inch, and the heating elements are availablethe in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit. This item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- 3. Material feature and benefit The sheath material is Nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking Element Power Rating 240-Volt / 2585-Watt
Exact Replacement Parts GE Hotpoint Infinite Heat Switch
Item # 53-4950
This switch will help control the temp on the surface burner. This part replaces multiple models. Average installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces multiple models
- Helps control the temp of the surface burner
- Average installation time around 45 min
- Weight of part .2 lbs.
SUPCO Bake Broil Oven Element for GE or Hotpoint RP44X200
Item # 97-2402
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element