Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 16.375 Product Depth (in.): 11.62 Product Depth (in.): 16 Clear All Refinements
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
Whirlpool Oven Rack. Replaces Mfg. No. 3185641, 16 in. x 21-7/8 in. Chrome OVEN RACK 16 in. x 21-7/8 in. for WHIRLPOOL 3185641, Heavy Duty Chrome Oven Rack.
- Whirlpool replacement
- Chome Oven Rack
- 16 in. x 21-7/8 in. Oven Rack, Chrome
- National Brand Replacement
Oven rack provides a stable surface for cookware inside the oven. This part replaces GE models. Also is a short and easy installation time.
- Replaces GE
- Provides sturdy spot for cookware inside the oven
- Good quality part
- Weight of part 1.81 lbs.
This oven rack is a replacement part for ovens. It has the same functionality as the original oven rack, however it might have a slightly different appearance. Compatible with select GE brand models.
- Genuine GE part
- Easy to install
- Heat resistant
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
This oven rack provides a stable surface to put cook ware on inside the oven. Easy to install in the oven. This part replaces whirlpool.
- Replaces whirlpool
- Provides stable surface to put cook ware on
- Installation take minutes
- Weight of part 2 lbs.
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This part will replace Brown Stove models. Make sure to shut the power off the the range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Brown Stove
- Installation time 40 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing