Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 16.375 Product Depth (in.): 10 Product Depth (in.): 1.469 Clear All Refinements
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 8 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
- Easy to install no tools required
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
The Range Hood Power Cord is designed for use with range hoods that permit an optional power supply. The cord kit is an alternative to direct-wire installation. Check your model's installation instructions to ensure installation via an optional power supply cord kit is permitted. Consult your model's installation instructions to ensure compatibility.
- 125-Volt, 15 AMP
- 5 ft. power cord
- 3 prong cord
- Used on UXT4130AD, UXT4136AD, UXT4230AD, UXT4236AD, UXT5230BD, UXT5236BDS
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Range Oven Door Gasket
- Includes mounting clips
- 1-year limited warranty
- Easy Installation
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 1325-Watt
These bowls fit most GE Appliances and Hotpoint electric ranges. The bowls give electric ranges a clean, professional appearance. The kit includes 2 in. to 8 in. and 2 in. to 6 in. drip bowls.
- Genuine GE Replacement Part
- Black porcelain finish
- Gives electric ranges a clean, professional appearance
- Includes two 6 in. and two 8 in. bowls
These bowls fit most GE Appliances and Hotpoint electric ranges. The bowls give electric ranges a like-new appearance. The kit includes 2 in. to 8 in. and 2 in. to 6 in. drip bowls.
- Genuine GE Replacement Part
- Satin Chrome finish
- Gives electric ranges a like-new appearance
- Limited 1-year warranty