Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 16.375 Product Depth (in.): 10 Product Depth (in.): 18.1 Product Depth (in.): 28.57 All Typically In Stock Clear All Refinements
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 8 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
- Easy to install no tools required
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Range Oven Door Gasket
- Includes mounting clips
- 1-year limited warranty
- Easy Installation
The Range Hood Power Cord is designed for use with range hoods that permit an optional power supply. The cord kit is an alternative to direct-wire installation. Check your model's installation instructions to ensure installation via an optional power supply cord kit is permitted. Consult your model's installation instructions to ensure compatibility.
- 125-Volt, 15 AMP
- 5 ft. power cord
- 3 prong cord
- Used on UXT4130AD, UXT4136AD, UXT4230AD, UXT4236AD, UXT5230BD, UXT5236BDS