Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 1.891 Product Depth (in.): 54 Product Depth (in.): 16.5 Clear All Refinements
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2400-Watt
This oven gasket creates a seal on the oven door in order to keep the warm air from getting out. Average installation time is around 1 hour. This part replaces GE models.
- Replaces GE
- Keep warm air from getting out
- Installation time around 1 hour
- Weight of part is .4 lbs.
Chrome Oven Rack for GE/Hotpoint. 16-1/2 in. x 23 in. General Electric WB48X5099 Oven Rack Replacement for WB48K5019 / WB48T10095 GE Hotpoint, Kenmore, Oven Rack.
- GE oven Rack Replacement
- Fits Hot Point
- Chrome GE Replacement
- Chrome Oven Rack for GE
Thepurposeof anoven gasketis to help seal the door to keep heat inside theoven. If you notice food is cooking unevenly, the oven won't heat to the right temperature, or feel heat escaping from the door when the oven is in use, you may need to replace your oven gasket. Gaskets do not require cleaning and can be damaged if cleaned.
- Genuine GE Replacement Part
- includes all attaching clips needed for installation
- Easy to Install
- Limited 1-year warranty