Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 1.891 Product Depth (in.): 9.50 Product Depth (in.): 18.5 Product Depth (in.): 9.79 Clear All Refinements
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give Your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- GE range bowl has an outside diameter of 9-3/4 in.
- Its diameter allows it to better fit new GE ranges.
- Size: 8 in.
- Ranges, Chrome
This range pan has a durable porcelain coating. Its coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans. Sold by pack, 6 pans per pack.
- Compatible with GE brand
- For use with plug-in electric cooking elements
- Porcelain-coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans
- Remove from range and wash with soap and water, avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives, which may scratch the finish, do not clean in self-cleaning oven, however, you can use a non-abrasive oven cleaner on the porcelain pans only
Set of four chrome drip pans, 2 small, 2 large. Chrome finish. Compatible with select Whirlpool brand models.
- Genuine Whilrpool replacement part
- Kit replaces two 6 in. and two 8 in, drip pans
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2400-Watt
Supcos extensive line of bake and broil elements sets an industry standard for supplying a value option to the aftermarket. Our elements meet or exceed the same high-quality construction standards used by the original manufacturers. CH775 is a direct replacement for Electrolux 5303051519 and 31675104. CH775 also replaces RP775.
- Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy
- Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven
- Prevents any moisture in the element