Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 1.891 Product Depth (in.): 12.75 Product Depth (in.): 54 Clear All Refinements
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
National Brand Alternative Porcelain-Enameled Steel Broiler Pan, 12-3/4 in. x 15-1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in.
Item # 97-2885
This porcelain-enameled steel broiler pan comes with a chrome-plated steel rack. Its ideal for broiling, roasting, and baking. The pan is also dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup after use.
- Chrome broiler grill/ black porcelain
- Universal fit
- Easy to clean
- Large broiler pan and grill
Exact Replacement Parts Oven Door Gasket replaces GE WB32K3
Item # 28-9652
This oven gasket creates a seal on the oven door in order to keep the warm air from getting out. Average installation time is around 1 hour. This part replaces GE models.
- Replaces GE
- Keep warm air from getting out
- Installation time around 1 hour
- Weight of part is .4 lbs.
Item # 97-2408
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2400-Watt