Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 54 Product Depth (in.): 9.79 Product Depth (in.): 13.125 Clear All Refinements
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give Your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- This GE range bowl has an outside diameter of 9-3/4 in.
- Its diameter allows it to better fit new GE ranges.
- Size: 8 in.
- Ranges, Chrome
This range pan has a durable porcelain coating. Its coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans. Sold by pack, 6 pans per pack.
- Compatible with GE brand
- For use with plug-in electric cooking elements
- Porcelain-coating lasts longer than the standard chrome plating on other range pans
- Remove from range and wash with soap and water, avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives, which may scratch the finish, do not clean in self-cleaning oven, however, you can use a non-abrasive oven cleaner on the porcelain pans only
This oven gasket creates a seal on the oven door in order to keep the warm air from getting out. Average installation time is around 1 hour. This part replaces GE models.
- Replaces GE
- Keep warm air from getting out
- Installation time around 1 hour
- Weight of part is .4 lbs.
Surface element WB30T10126 supplies the heat to a cooking area on top of the range. This surface element will provide great even heat for your cooking. A great quality part that replaces GE models. Also has easy installation time.
- Replaces GE models
- Installation time 45 minutes
- Good quality part
- Please shut off power to appliance before installing