Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 54 Product Depth (in.): 7 Product Depth (in.): 14.5 Clear All Refinements
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 6 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Easy to install no tools required
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
This oven gasket creates a seal on the oven door in order to keep the warm air from getting out. Average installation time is around 1 hour. This part replaces GE models.
- Replaces GE
- Keep warm air from getting out
- Installation time around 1 hour
- Weight of part is .4 lbs.
The flat style oven igniter kit comes with a mounting bracket and a wire connector with a plug. The igniter kit is used to light the oven burner. If you notice that your oven will not heat up properly, the igniter kit may need to be replaced.
- Genuine GE replacement part
- Body length of 3.75 in.
- 2 ceramic wire nuts included
- Limited 1-year warranty
Flat style 8 in. lead wire, -1/2 in. ceramic block includes male/female 2 pin quick disconnect. This part replaces GE models. Make sure to unplug range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces GE models
- Installation time 35 minutes
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing