Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 54 Product Depth (in.): 7 Product Depth (in.): 1.375 Product Depth (in.): 6.1 Clear All Refinements
This oven gasket creates a seal on the oven door in order to keep the warm air from getting out. Average installation time is around 1 hour. This part replaces GE models.
- Replaces GE
- Keep warm air from getting out
- Installation time around 1 hour
- Weight of part is .4 lbs.
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 6 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Easy to install no tools required
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
The oven temp knob lets you control the temperature of the oven. The color of the knob is white. It also replaces Whirlpool models.
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Color of part is white
- Help control the temperature of the oven
- Weight of the part is .2 lbs.
This Receptacle Kit is a replacement part for ranges. It is used to connect the wire harness to the surface element. This part is compatible with Frigidaire brands.
- Genuine Frigidaire Part
- Includes plastic receptacle, 2 metal brackets, 2 screws, 2 ceramic wire nuts, 2 insulators, and 2 wires
- Unplug range before installing this part
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement